Friday, April 3, 2020

You're not going to learn how to crochet from these videos, that's for sure, but I thought I would try a time-lapse video so you could see how my projects start and what the process is. This is the first time-lapse video I've ever made, for anything, and I had quite the set up!

I like this project because you only have to count one time: 42 chains at the beginning. That's what you'll see here. I made 42 chains and then started working down the right side. I think most people (right-handed people) would go down the left side first, but because I'm left-handed, I like to go down the right side first. I got about 3/4 of the way down on this one and then quit, so obviously, this project is just getting started and has several more hours in it.



Here is a video of the same pattern that is almost done. I'm concerned about this, though, because I'm afraid I'm going to run out of yarn. I have at least one more of these that I ran out of yarn on, and I'm not sure when I can get back to the store to get more of these! 



Here's what I've done so far!

1 comment:

  1. I think you have done a great job and just keep on pushing and getting them done. We have a lot of time on our hands right now.

    ReplyDelete