Thursday, April 16, 2020

Once I figured it out, I just couldn't stop making them! 


Again, I'm not SUPER thrilled with these, but they aren't bad. They are still curling a little at the edges, and I've tried to relax my stitches, but I still end up with the "curl" no matter what. Our good friend Mrs. Harmon says I do need to loosen the stitches, so I'm working on it.

I love this yarn combination and wish I could get more, but it is sold out at Hobby Lobby. There are some similar items at Michaels, but I have a hard time purchasing without actually feeling the yarn myself, so I am reluctant to buy online. Plus, there's a three skein minimum, so I think I'll just wait until I can get into a store. I probably have enough for one more scrubbie. I gave two away over the weekend. 

This is a simple project that doesn't take long at all! I do have to concentrate and count, though, so it's not really something I can do while I watch TV. I can't multi-task with this one! 

Next up: I'd like to make a beanie, but I don't know if I have enough yarn. I think I can at least get it started, and of course, that would be the hardest part.

Presentations are coming up soon! Hopefully you are getting to the point where you have something to show us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment