Thursday, April 30, 2020

New Yarn=New Projects!

I was so excited to get my new yarn this week!


I took a bit of a chance ordering these. I have worked with the multi-colored yarn before, so I knew what I was getting with that. I've worked with cotton only yarn before as well, so I felt pretty confident trying those. The red stuff though? I hate that stuff, and I don't think I'll be using that very much!

I was hoping to make some circular scrubbies, but I'll be honest, guys: it's just not working out. I can't tell you how many times I started, tore out, and started over. I want whatever I finish to be something I can be KIND OF proud of, and those scrubbies were just not it. 

So, I found a different pattern and came up with these:


They are dishcloths, and I combined two different fibers on all of them. I like them, BUT I'm not sure how to finish them off. The pattern says fold it over and single crochet it together, but I can't figure out how to do that, or even why you would want to? I'm not sure how I am going to finish these, but that's something to think about in the next day or two.

This is my last blog post, because our presentations are NEXT WEEK! How is yours coming along?

1 comment: