Friday, March 6, 2020

Still Frustrated


Just here to say I still haven't gotten anywhere with the magic circle, and I've now looked at several different tutorials. I think I found one that I will like, but it doesn't actually use the magic circle method, and I don't actually know if it's going to work for me, because every time I tried to play it last night, it would go black at a point I really needed to see! Somehow, I kept ending up with extra stitches at the end of each round, and I actually had a big blob of yarn; I don't know where that came from or where it was supposed to go!



I'm hoping to sit down tonight with some decent WiFi and get this all worked out, but if not, it will remain a spring break project. I can work on my potholders until then!

And if anyone is counting, I have probably torn out my magic circle starts about 15 times now. It's FRUSTRATING!

No comments:

Post a Comment