Friday, March 6, 2020

Getting There

I still have a lot of work to do to get this thing perfected, but I did make a little progress last night!


My scrubbie is not done, and I'll have to tear it all out and start over because I don't remember where I left off, but I did get all the way "out" and started working back in. As you can see, it's shaped like a hexagon. I'm not sure what's causing that! Also, I still keep ending up with extra stitches, and I cannot figure out why. I do think I'm probably stitching a little too tightly, so I'm going to try to loosen it up on my next try.

I finished another hot pad, but this one is wonky because it doesn't make a nice square; it's more like a rectangle. It just needs closed up in the back, and I think I have enough of that yarn to make another one.

Big crocheting weekend coming up for me, I hope! NO KIDDIE SPORTS this weekend, or anything else to do, so I hope I get some time to work on this and figure this scrubbie thing out! You work on yours, too! Let me know how it's going!

No comments:

Post a Comment